In order to receive information about your Personal Data, the purposes and the parties the Data is shared with, contact the Owner.
Owner and Data Controller
Owner contact email: email@example.com
Types of Data collected
The owner does not provide a list of Personal Data types collected.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Application.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by this Application is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for this Application to provide its services. In cases where this Application specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Owner.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Application and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Application (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
Legal basis of processing
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at the Owner’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the User’s location, data transfers may involve transferring the User’s Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related Services.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User’s Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the User’s consent, the Owner shall collect new consent from the User, where required.
The website www.gailmorris.net in line with European legislation guarantees complete information to users for the management of cookies that are used to improve the visitor experience. The following explains what they are and how they are used. If you do not want cookies to be collected while browsing the website www.gailmorris.net, you can change at any time the settings of your browser and / or your mobile device so as to be alerted or you can choose to limit or block cookies.
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files, consisting of a string of letters and numbers stored in the browser when using websites or applications. Allow the website operator to identify you among other visitors to the website. They can not be run as code or used to spread viruses and can not allow access to the user’s hard drive. Note that if you disable cookies completely, the www.gailmorris.net website may not work properly.
Types of cookies used and related purposes
Activities strictly necessary for operation
These cookies are technical in nature and allow the site to function properly. For example, they keep the user logged in while browsing, preventing the site from repeatedly logging in to access subsequent pages or making access to the protected areas of the website available. These are session cookies that expire when the browser is closed and browsed on the website. These cookies, always sent from our domain, are necessary to view the site correctly and in relation to the technical services offered, will therefore always be used and sent, unless the user does not change the settings in your browser (thus disrupting the display of pages of the site).
Activities for saving preferences
Allow to remember the preferences selected by the user during navigation, for example, allow you to set the language, are sent by our server to allow the correct use of the website and to improve the consultation. They are generally stored on your browser and do not expire at the end of your session.
This website uses Google Analytics, a statistical analysis service provided by Google that sends cookies to your device. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the site (including your IP address, which indicates your identifier on the internet) is transmitted to Google and stored by Google on their servers. Google uses this information to evaluate your use of the site, prepare reports on website activity for website operators and to provide other services relating to website activity, its possible malfunctioning and internet usage.
This site does not use (and does not allow third parties to use) the Google analysis tool to monitor or collect personal identification information. Google does not associate the IP address with any other data held by Google nor does it attempt to link an IP address with the identity of a user. Google may also communicate this information to third parties where required by law or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
List of analytics cookies installed:
For more information, please refer to the link below:
The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing on his browser the opt-out component provided by Google. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link below:
Third-party analysis cookies
How to check and delete cookies
– In the settings menu, select “Show advanced settings” at the bottom of the page
– Select the “settings content” button in the privacy section
The section at the top of the page that appears later explains the cookies and allows you to select the cookies you want. It also allows you to delete any cookies currently stored.
For more information on how to delete cookies using Chrome:
– In the tools menu, select “Options”
– Select the “Privacy” button in the “Options” folder
– From the drop-down menu select “History settings”. This will show you the options for cookies and you can choose to enable or disable them by clicking on the box.
For more information on how to delete cookies using Firefox:
Internet Explorer 6+
– In the menu bar, select “Internet Options”
– Click on the “Privacy” button
– You will see a privacy settings slider that has six settings that allow you to control the number of cookies that will be placed: Block all cookies, High, Medium high, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept all cookies.
For more information on how to delete cookies using Explorer:
– In the Settings menu, select “Preferences” option
– Open the Privacy section
– Select the option you want from the “Block cookies” section
For more information on how to delete cookies using safari:
All other browsers
For information on how to manage cookies through other browsers, consult your documentation or online help files.
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed: the holder of their treatment is Gail Morris. For information write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.